Showing 1–12 of 33 results
- Bold gold backsplash set against a dark laminate makes this modular kitchen elegantly stunning.
- The combination of translucent and opaque cabinets offers user efficiency.
- The white counter top complements the backsplash and highlights the cabinets.
- The white pelmet adds an excellent boundary to the cabinetry and completes the look.
- Storage for all your needs, ample sunlight and space, this space is a charm and set example for best modular kitchen.
- This dazzling kitchen is fun, stylish and functional.
- It features an excellent kitchen work triangle spacious enough for all those cooking escapades.
- The bright white colored counter top serves as an excellent boundary to the base cabinets.
- The dark laminated cabinets add a pop to the space and break the neutral monotony.
- Ergonomically designed cabinets such as the tall unit with rolling shutter makes cooking a child’s play.
Happiness is homemade; why not make it from your own kitchen? We designed a theme to beat the summer heat in this cooling culinary space. The flooring is made of wooden panels arranged meticulously to match the perfection. The lower cabinets are all splashed in pale blue green while the overheads are all white. The countertop is attached with a breakfast counter, both crafted subtle in flawless texture. Ample illumination and entire touch of varied lighter shades gives a spacious and clean look. Time to slurp the dishes, served fresh and hot!
Sometimes it is important to do some makeover to your kitchen. So that it vibrate the sense of imagination and welcomes the sanctity. Cherish your dull mornings with a bright, playful and grandeur adornment. The polished land is finely uncovered between the two extents of the kitchen. This twofold kitchen is carved with cabinets allied to the radiant counter tops. These are well supported by a glossy wall. Hooked on to the surface of gray wall are the white overhead cabinets with a chimney in steel finish. Paired joyous are oven with refrigerator that is accompanied by a door and sink. Every internal detail is finished in alloy, glassware and ceramic. The wall behind the door is subtly done in off-white. The ceiling is exceptionally achromatic. So, it’s time to en route exciting stories out of a cook house. Dip the plums into the syrup of sugar.
- Set in U-shaped layout this kitchen provides impressive storage for all your fundamentals.
- The multi-colored Moroccan tile backsplash adds a pop to this otherwise neutral setting.
- Beautiful white oak laminates on the cabinets gives this kitchen a sweet and classy look.
- The layout has been designed to maximize the use of the corners.
- Long black kitchen counter paves for a continuous and productive use of the area.
- The tanned floor boards amplify the look of the entire space.
- The heart of your home evoking the feeling of being covered in chocolate? Yes, with these dark coloured laminates it is possible.
- The countertop adds a pop of marbling effect to space.
- The diagonally arranged white tile backsplash breaks the continuity of the lush dark laminates.
- The textured tile flooring stands out without competing with the laminate.
- The light fixture adds drama to this otherwise subtle setting.
- It has much-needed space for all your culinary needs.
Home is the only place for compassion and generosity. Few love their living room while few their kitchen. Experts say, playing with the veggies is the biggest stress buster. So, add the essence of luxury with composure. Tiled in gray, this kitchen is supplemented with cabinets placed on the ground. The cloudy cabinets are paired with counter top adding warmth to the chilling looks. Articles are engulfed in rich golden as well as bronze accents leaving personified looks of royalty. This betwixt metallic feel is grooving. Overhead cabinets joined an oven on to their list. Walls, ceiling are touched bleach with two gilded lanterns. Coated in imaginative black, the chimney and stove steal the eyes in the hues of aureate. Bring those deserving looks that are sparkling. Who knows, it might be the best place to slacken the everyday turmoil! Thus, a combination of gold brewed coffee in a dark gray cup is what someone needs every morning
Do you love experimenting with colours? Why not make a trendsetting change on to the heart of the home, your kitchen! Colour the lower cabinets with the happiest one, as adorable as baby’s cheeks. Various shades of grey are etched on to the top cabinets and counter top. Everything affixed with stainless steel handles. This L-shaped culinary space is graced throughout with white and pink articles. All it requires is to embrace this cook room for a pinch of love. Because meals and memories are made here!
The way to become one with the design is to trust the making. When a master piece is being crafted it concentrates on those things that can bring liveliness. Feel the morning freshness with the top cabinets splashed in green. The counter top, walls and the flooring are all polished into grey. Get spell bound with immaculate black finish and steel handles for the lower cabinets. Sparkling like those stars in the dark sky is the refrigerator and white accents. Embrace this perfect trendy design spreading out all the positive vibes as you step in!
The well depicted room can actually strengthen the ability and intuitions in dealing with the daily chaos. So, to have such looks is equally important especially in this chillingly lazy season. To keep you on your toes, bring in some illuminating features that keep up the liveliness. The authentic kitchen runner designed from the aura of brilliance is admirably placed on the white tiles. This broken U shaped cookhouse is charmed in ashy touch over the cabinets both grounded and overhead. Accentuate the appealing appearance with spilled wheat flour here and there. Kitchenware in every detail that hooks a glance has its spell in enhancing the countenance. Steel sink paired with a pane while the feather touched refrigerator is escorted with an oven. The ceiling is hued immaculately with spotlights and a fuchsia border. Spread happiness with fair persona that is spacious, magenta looks that are marvellous. Not to be forgotten are the glorifying grey and blithe beige.
- With colored laminates and a neutral wall this kitchen combines the best of both worlds.
- Convenient storage makes this hardworking space warm and accessible.
- Essential storage with open cabinets is given to the advantage of the user.
- The yellow strip on the wall adds just the drama needed for the setting.
There is that one colour amongst a 10 million of colours that has more distinctive associations individually and it is called Red! Red lead a sled to the road of enthusiasm, action and confidence! So to the bold learners of this culinary art, it’s time to get into action with weapons, veggies and fire! Re-decor your kitchen and its amenities with a stimulant colour that is intrinsically exciting and energetic. Floored in off white, the attention drawing Red is laid over the kitchen platform that has a connecting breakfast counter top. This G shaped kitchen is an example for the craftsmanship of the designers who matched every detail to a contrast, adhering with the theme of black, Red and accent colours. The hanging shelves and the grounded cupboards are immaculately given a black finish that complemented with the shiny red counter top and other interiors. The hanging black shelves are backed by the dark coloured wall and the entire room is given a finish of white on and off. The sleek chairs are easy to own! For a dramatic look, power packed with some action that drives all the fun and energy; get some black and red peppers into the bottles! So, every time you are stepping into the kitchen it is nothing but positive vibes all around!