- This look reflects the colorful diversity of our nation.
- It is an illustration of retaining our culture, no matter where technology takes us.
- The foyer wall cladding and the studded gold framed mirror, seizes the originality of our culture.
- Authentic wooden flooring and carpet on the wall gives this space a cozy feel.
- The open and closed shelf of the Fennia TV unit enhances all the displayed articles and has plenty of storage the best interior design of the town.
- Antique foyer mirror and the Khorsheed shoe rack pair up beautifully to create an ethnic accent.
- Widely spaced Deneb coffee table anchors the look of the space.
o The images on Girgit have been optimized for quality and colour clarity. However, the actual product will differ from what you see on the screen.
o The dissimilarities in colour are due to the differences in computer monitors, video graphics cards and the settings your screen.
o The appliances / lights / other articles etc shown in the views / looks are just for illustrative purpose.
o These appliances / fittings / fixtures / articles / landscaping are not part of the design itself.
o Alterations may be made to our website, or to the services published on Girgit, at any time without notice.
o Girgit does not give warranty or accept any responsibility for outdated or inaccurate information on this site.
Return or Exchange
Our ultimate goal is to satisfy our customers’ needs. To achieve this, we strive for a problem free return or exchange of our products. We provide complimentary pick up of the product from your doorstep.
Just make sure that the purchased item is not used and its condition is same as you accepted. Give us a call on +91__________, to request for a return or an exchange of the product.
Girgit’s Return Policy is valid only for 7 days upon receiving the product. The return or exchange is only applicable for the following scenarios:
o Product is damaged or tampered on arrival
o Manufacturing defect
o Delivery of inaccurate product
The calculation of the 7 days’ time period begins as per the delivery date confirmation we receive from our courier partners.
o We will not accept returns or exchanges on customized products and made to order products.
o Returns or replacements will not be valid if the product has non-manufacturing defects and damages after accepting the delivery.
Though we take a lot of care during the packing and delivery of your products, at times products get damaged in transit. Suppose this happens, we will service the damage or the defect, if need be replace the product itself.
A few things to remember when you encounter a damaged or defective product:
o Notify us within 24 hours of delivery of the product.
o Do not accept any damaged product. If you feel the packaging has been tampered with please do not accept that as well. (Note: During the transit the packaging might have normal wear and tear marks on the external surface. This will not be considered as signs of tampering).
o The products must be as delivered, in an unused state.
o Make sure to return the products in their authentic packaging. The products’ authentic price tags, labels and invoices must be returned as well.
o If damages occur to the product post delivery, it will not be accepted for return.
o You are advised to pack the return packets firmly and appropriately. This ensures that there are no further damages in the transit.
o For any other inquiry you can contact us at +91__________.
- Distressed walls add a defining beauty to the space.
- The grey brick wall cladding breaks the uniformity of the space and highlights the TV area.
- The colorful carpet and the dining chairs bring charm to the setting to portray the best interior designers thoughts of town.
- The featured photograph and the tripod spotlight are given to jazz up the area.
- The Estelle console unit in the foyer area creates a comfortable and refined atmosphere.
- The warm undertones of the Hati TV unit and the Onile crockery unit pairs well with the textured white wall to enhance the space.
- A serene palette anchors this home with a peaceful vibe.
- The light furniture blends in with the color to make a perfect combo.
- The gold framed mirrors add just about the right amount of elegance to the dining.
- Complementing the setting is the printed carpet which divides the best living room and the best dining area.
- Lyra coffee table arranged to form a cozy seating area.
- Perfectly placed Taiga crockery unit revealing the elegant crockery, completes the look.
- This contemporary arrangement radiates with subtle beauty and minimalism for best living and dining room experience.
- The color palette is amiable and creates a stunning interior.
- The colorful and complementary carpet illuminates the entire space.
- The Vivian TV unit is both aesthetic and resourceful.
- Open and closed Mahrok shoe rack creates the perfect excuse to showcase all those articles.
- The beautiful Atlas crockery unit with wine holders and frosted glass in a piece of art in itself.
- This space captures the history and the culture of China Town.
- It is a bustling mix of the old and the new best interior designer of the era.
- The wall cladding and the wall mural serves as embodiment of the Chinese era.
- Merging this setting with the current styles is the modish furniture.
- Franciso TV unit continues the geometrical beauty of the cladding on the wall.
- Catena crockery unit is designed in a way to showcase the beauty of the tableware as well as the authentic vase.
- Suncey shoe rack is conveniently placed; highlighting its presence is the huge Buddha canvas.